Keep your system up to date with our latest software update!
Product Version 2022.12.2 contains:
- Platform 73BE9214
- Core V126.96.36.199-4BE971D1
- Web V188.8.131.52-39F13A0D
- Controls Software (SCM) V2.11.1-3E430A2
- Actuator V1.8.0
- Keypad (KCM) V2.0.0-3877868
- Performance improvements
- Improved fault detection and actions
- USB update capability for all CAN devices
- Addresses IMU faults on power on
- Addresses occasional screen freeze on Garmin MFD
- Software Module can update all CAN devices, and software downgrades are not permitted
What You’ll Need:
- Empty USB flash drive between 4GB and 32 GB in size
Note: USB Flash drive formatted to either FAT or FAT32
- Micro USB-USB OTG Adapter
Note: This must be an OTG (On-The-Go) adapter
How to Update Your Software:
- Download the latest Seakeeper Ride software, above, onto your computer.
- Insert the USB flash drive and transfer the software update file onto the flash drive and remove the drive from the computer
At your boat:
- Turn on your boat, and in turn, your Seakeeper Ride system:
- Power boat battery switch on and turn the key switch on
- Confirm the Seakeeper Ride system is on by opening the Seakeeper Ride app on your MFD.
- Locate the software module (often installed in the helm) and remove the rubber covering on the upper left side. There will be two green LEDs visible.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the adapter and insert the Micro USB-USB OTG adapter into the port on the software module.
- After about 60 seconds, a red light will illuminate on the software module, indicating the update has started. The MFD will show the Seakeeper Ride system reboot followed by a screen with a progress bar that reads “CAN update in progress. Please wait…” In 2-4 minutes, the update will complete, and “CAN update successful” will appear. The Home Screen will display on the MFD and the red light on the software module will turn off.
- Remove the USB flash drive and adapter and reattach the rubber covering.
- After completing the update, if a fault code appears, press “clear” to clear the code. Verify the update by selecting the information screen and confirming the new software versions shown.