Keep your system up to date with our latest software update!
Product Version 2023.9.1 contains:
- Core V188.8.131.52 –4DDE17B1
- Web V184.108.40.206-02627C6E
- Controls Software (SCM) V3.2.2 – 4DA2D2A
- Actuator V2.2
- Keypad (KCM) V2.4.0 – 4BECAF5
- Trim Command Curve Reset Speed changed from 5 mph to 8 mph
- Updated User-Friendly Installation Wizard
- Increased Safety Features
- Diagnostic Screens for verification of critical parts of the configuration
Note: Your Seakeeper Ride system must be commissioned before the software can be updated. If you purchased a new boat with Seakeeper Ride or had the system installed through a dealer, this process has been completed for you. To confirm, you can go to the Advanced Settings screen on your display and the Configuration Conditions should show “Satisfied.”
What You’ll Need:
- Empty USB flash drive between 4GB and 32 GB in size
Note: USB Flash drive formatted to either FAT or FAT32
- Micro USB-USB OTG Adapter
Note: This must be an OTG (On-The-Go) adapter
How to Update Your Software:
- Download the latest Seakeeper Ride software, above, onto your computer.
- Insert the USB flash drive and transfer the software update file onto the flash drive and remove the drive from the computer
At your boat:
- Turn on your boat, and in turn, your Seakeeper Ride system:
- Power boat battery switch on and turn the key switch on
- Confirm the Seakeeper Ride system is on by opening the Seakeeper Ride app on your MFD.
- Locate the software module (often installed in the helm) and remove the rubber covering on the upper left side. There will be two green LEDs visible.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the adapter and insert the Micro USB-USB OTG adapter into the port on the software module.
- After about 60 seconds, a red light will illuminate on the software module, indicating the update has started. The MFD will show the Seakeeper Ride system reboot followed by a screen with a progress bar that reads “CAN update in progress. Please wait…” In 2-4 minutes, the update will complete, and “CAN update successful” will appear. The Home Screen will display on the MFD and the red light on the software module will turn off.
- Remove the USB flash drive and adapter and reattach the rubber covering.
- After completing the update, if a fault code appears, press “clear” to clear the code. Verify the update by selecting the information screen and confirming the new software versions shown.